Hero Manchu Vishnu has unveiled his panel manifesto for the MAA elections scheduled on October tenth. It’s a 14 pointer manifesto that coated many points and unveiling the manifesto, Vishnu introduced that he would set a world normal film institute on the identify of his father, Mohan Babu.
Here are the manifesto guarantees of Vishnu’s panel:
- Develop an app solely for MAA members. This ‘MAA app’ will assist in growing a portfolio of an artist and this may be made accessible to all the administrators and producers. Through the ‘Job Committee’ the artist will be capable of discover a job.
- Permanent workplace for MAA. It can be established with excessive know-how and Vishnu promised that he’s able to spend even Rs 100 crore for it.
- Housing facility. To all of the eligible beneficiaries related to MAA, everlasting housing will likely be supplied with consent from respective state governments.
- Health Insurance and free ESI well being card to each member.
- Free KG to PG training for eligible beneficiaries of MAA.
- Financial help for Rs 1.16 Lakh for the marriage of children of entitled members.
- High energy committee for cover of girls artists and members.
- Welfare for aged artists. Current pension of Rs 6000 can be steadily hiked and a proposal to make them eligible for presidency supplied pension scheme.
- Right to vote for each member.
- MAA membership at an inexpensive fee for people who find themselves prepared to take and kids can be given excessive choice.
- A Celebration of Telugu Cinema to lift funds that may be useful for the welfare of members.
- Ensure the federal government of India and state authorities’s schemes attain the beneficiaries on time.
- Set up Mohan Babu Film Institute with excessive requirements and produce subsequent era artists and technicians.
- Coordinate with Andhra and Telangana governments and work collectively with them to handle the issues the trade is going through.
Overall Manchu Vishnu’s manifesto seems to be very aspiring and he’s already on the sting going by the thrill in filmnagar circles.