IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 Notification – Application type download Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 bharti All Detail – beginning & Last date, Selection course of , Intelligence Bureau declared the notification for the 150 Vacancies. ACIO IB Technical Posts post clever element right here.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Form download
It is Intimated that Intelligence Bureau is conducting Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 Vacancy to refill whole 150 vacancies in as per guidelines. The Aspirants who need to apply for the Computer Science & Technology and Electronics & Communication vacancies Jobs can apply by the online official website.
IB ACIO Vacancy Details
- Computer Science & Technology – 56 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 94 Posts
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 Salary
IB ACIO Eligibility
- Valid Gate Score 2020, 2021 & 2022 in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science & Information Updatermation Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a acknowledged University
IB ACIO Short Details
|Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2|
|Age info||18 To 27 Years|
Application Fee IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman – 0/-
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade 2 Age info Limits
- Minimum Age info – 18 Years
- Maximum Age info – 27 years
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 Exam Pattern
- Candidates Selection on the idea of GATE Marks & interviews. The weightage of the GATE Score is 1000 and Interview shall be for 175 Marks. Candidates showing for interviews shall be required to look within the psychometric/Aptitude Test, which shall be part of the interview course of.
How To Apply IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details as per your Documents.
- Then Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- Starting Date – 16 April 2022
- Last Date – 7 May 2022