Hear, hear! Ayushmann Khurrana’s spouse Tahira Kashyap’s latest put up on Instagram is one thing that all of us want to realize consciousness of. Tahira was admitted to the ICU after she suffered from bottle gourd toxicity. The writer-filmmaker shared an Instagram reel the place she talked about how her well being deteriorated after she drank bottle gourd juice even when it tasted bitter and ended up with “17 bouts of vomit.”
Her “blood stress dropped to 40” and shortly after, she was taken to a hospital. Tahira was handled within the ICU for 2 days and he or she knowledgeable her followers herself that she is doing higher now. However, the star spouse mentioned that she needed to unfold consciousness about bottle gourd toxicity in order that it doesn’t occur to anybody else.
Her caption learn: “PLS LISTEN TO THIS! Instagram is a tremendous platform for spreading consciousness! Pls learn about BOTTLE GOURD TOXICITY! I may be sounding all sorted and funky on this video that I made from my set, however I used to be in deep sh#%! Sharing deets as docs additionally requested me to unfold the attention round too. I’ve picked my cellphone on all those that I do know have the #greenjuice Bottle gourd toxicity has dire penalties, and dire is an understatement. Please learn in between the strains. It’s deadly. In the title of well being simply don’t maintain popping juices! There was a motive why I used to be within the ICU for a similar, don’t need to disclose extra gory particulars, however pls unfold the phrase round.”
In the video, Tahira Kashyap revealed that she used to have a concoction of turmeric, bottle gourd and amla. She shared that she drank bottle gourd juice daily and urged her followers to not eat bottle gourd if it tastes bitter because it could possibly be dangerous.