Alderman of Petrolina Goiás dies electrocuted

According to the relations interviewed, the Councilor was fixing a leak on the roof and ended up touching {an electrical} wire.

[email protected]

After receiving an electrical shock, the councilor of Petrolina, Goiás, Paulo Henrique Matias, 28, died on Monday evening (10). Upon lacking and looking the entire home and looking out up the steps, the spouse discovered the physique on the roof.

The Mobile Emergency Care Service (Samu) was known as by relations and confirmed the demise on the scene.

In a be aware, the City Council regretted the demise of the politician. “Paulo Henrique was a person of unquestionable integrity and can go away for instance his devoted work on behalf of the society of Petrolina de Goiás”.

READ ALSO  Government focuses on growing Rouanet Law and plans to reduce ceiling by 50%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *